Some 70% to 80% of your body’s immune system cells are located in your gut.
Knowing that over 100 million Americans suffer from issues related to their gut or GI tract (issues such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, nausea, or abdominal discomfort), that says a lot about our general state of health- or lack thereof!
Numerous factors, ranging from:
- -Poor diet ( including high-sugar diets, alcohol, and tap water that is chemically treated with fluoride and chlorine),
- -The use of antibiotics or certain other medications
- -Chronic stress
- -Occasional constipation
can lead to the growth of bad bacteria in your gut, which, in turn can lead to depression and obesity.
Many people think they can get enough “friendly” bacteria by eating yogurt. However, most commercial yogurts are loaded with sugar and other additives, and often heat processed or pasteurized, which may destroy some of their live bacterial cultures. Additionally, many people have problems digesting dairy products, and the pasteurization process may kill the lactase enzyme, which would have made the dairy product more easily digestible.
The proper clean-up approach includes a gentle support of the elimination system, the complete removal of existing bad bacteria and parasites, and a good support to your digestive system in the form of a good balance of quality probiotics and enzymes;
Such a comprehensive approach will help to:
- Strengthen your immune system; a powerful immune system is your key defender against diseases
- Reduce inflammation
- Boost absorption of critical vitamins and supplements — including B vitamins, niacin, vitamin K and more
- Reduce bad cholesterol’s entry in the bloodstream
- and help with many other conditions